The Company may ask users to provide personally identifiable information, that is, information that helps identify a specific individual, such as full name, email address, residential address, financial information, etc (“Personal Information”), and other information, such as payment details or preferences and interests. If such information is combined with the Personal Information we collect, the combined information shall be treated as Personal Information and shall be subject to this Policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
- In addition to any information that you voluntarily provide us, we and our third-party service providers, may use a variety of technologies that collect certain information whenever you visit or interact on the Website (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may include your browser and operating system details, the URL or advertisement that referred you to our Website, the search terms entered, all the areas within our Website visited, the time of day and duration you visited the Website, among other information.
COMMUNITY FORUMS AND USER CONTENT
- The Company may provide users with access to forums and interactive features (“Community Forums”). You may choose, through such features or otherwise, to submit or post photographs, videos, questions, comments, suggestions or other content (collectively, “User Content”).Content posted to a Community Forum is public and consequently, not protected and the Company is not liable for the same in any manner. Information or other content you choose to post or make available in the Community Forums may be viewed, collected and used by others.
- The Site may permit interactions between the Site and a third party web site, such as enabling “like” and “share” features. If you choose to “like,” review, or “share” content through the Website or to otherwise post information from or via the Website to a third party web site, feature or application, that information may be publicly displayed and the third party web site may have access to information about you and your use of our Website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- The Company may use information it collects, including Personal Information and Usage Information, to: (1) allow you to participate in features we offer or to provide related customer service; (2) tailor content, recommendations and offers we display to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online; (3) process your registration or a purchase or other transaction, including verifying information you provide is active and valid; (4) send you information or special offers from us; (5) improve the Website, our products, and services, and for internal business purposes; (6) contact you with regard to your use of the Company services, the Website, and, in our discretion, changes to the Website’ policies; and (7) as disclosed at the time you provide your information or otherwise with your consent.
HOW WE MAY SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
WHEN YOU CONSENT TO SHARING OR REQUEST THAT WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- The Personal Information shall be kept by the Company only for the purposes of sending you information that we believe would be interesting to you based on the data that you have provided us. Any information that you voluntarily choose to display on any public or social media channels or your own by tagging Company becomes publicly available and may be collected without restriction. We may use it for commercial purposes without having any obligation to you in any way, monetary or non-material benefits to you for use of your personal information or images, content chosen to provide to Company.
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LEGAL REASONS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company takes reasonable steps to help protect and secure Personal Information. However, no data storage or data transmission over the internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, the Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you transmit certain Personal Information to the Website at your own risk.
CONSENT TO TRANSFER OF DATA
- The Company is an Indian company. If you are located anywhere outside India, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in India. By using the Website, or providing us with any information, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in India, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
- The Company may update this Policy at any time and any changes will be effective upon posting. In the event that there are material changes to the way we treat your Personal Information, we will provide notice through the Website. We will use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with the Policy in effect at the time you submitted the information.